Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

It's time to end another year, and I can't say that 2008 has been a bad one.(For me, at least.) The hubster and I have no plans tonight, the girls are staying over at their cousins' house, and we're having a quiet evening at home, thank goodness.

The countdown has begun for our first ultrasound, just one week from today. It's kind of strange but I don't really feel pregnant. I've been extremely lucky in the pregnancy symptoms department and I should be thankful that I've been feeling pretty good but it makes me worry. I'm a worrywart anyway, but I know that I'll feel about a hundred times better once I see the little bean on the US. I've been having terrible nightmares lately, which makes going to bed a chore, and waking up and even bigger chore. Maybe they'll let up once I know everything's going as it should.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year and I look forward to updating when I finally have the news!

1 comment:

The Three Little Bears said...

I just had my ultrasound yesterday and I thought for sure there would be nothing in there because I've been feeling completely normal (except for a small belly protuding). I was REALLY surprised to see it in there and that there was a heartbeat! Whoo hoo! I'll take that anyday. :)

See baby's pic in my most recent blog if you haven't already.